Through the Community Initiative, the Alumni Organization hopes to foster community around the DREAM Program nationwide. As mentors and mentees have graduated and moved on to new ventures in life, they have spread out across the country and the world. There are communities of DREAM Alumni in many cities. In these areas, the Alumni Organization has been able to connect individuals by organizing social gatherings and networking events.
Stay connected through social media:
- Facebook: The DREAM Program - “Like” DREAM’s page!
- Twitter: @DREAMprogram - “Follow” us!
- Linkedin: The DREAM Program Alumni Organization - join fellow Alums for networking and professional connection.
The regular projects and programs sponsored by the Community Initiative include:
- The Blue Wagon: The Alumni Organization’s monthly newsletter
- New Alumni Welcome Events: Each year DREAM welcomes new alumni to the Alumni Organization with celebreations at locations close to each campus. These events are spearheaded by the DREAM Staff and alumni.
- Alumni Reunion: A biennial event occurs in the spring at Camp DREAM
- Social Events: DREAM alumni have organized reunions and fundraisers in Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
If you are interested in becoming involved with the Community Initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.