top of page
- Time is TBDDREAMers come in all sizes!
- Time is TBDBuild powerful Developmental RelationshipsTime is TBDBuild powerful Developmental RelationshipsCome learn from internationally renowned Search Institute about the five components of their Developmental Relationship model (expressing care, providing support, sharing power, challenging growth and expanding possibilities) and how to translate those components to your mentoring activities.
- Time is TBDRaising the resources to empower your teams
- Time is TBDMobilize DREAMers: digital communications
- Time is TBDManage mentee stress during COVID
- Time is TBDPositive Behavior Support in action
- Time is TBDWe can all help prevent suicide
- Time is TBDAssist your mentee through emotional crisis
- Time is TBDI am. Learn how to support LGBTQ+ DREAMers
- Tue, Apr 20Zoom Meeting
- Tue, Apr 13Supporting Children with Trauma
- Sat, Apr 10Virtual DREAMStock 2021
- Mon, Mar 01Authentic, powerful mentoring relationshipsMar 01, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM ESTAuthentic, powerful mentoring relationshipsLearn and practice activities for authentic relating and connecting with each other and your mentees. Leave with practical activities for connecting intentionally with your mentees as well as concrete strategies for self-soothing and nervous system regulation.
- Fri, Feb 05How to Talk to Your Mentee About Race
- Fri, Jan 15Culturally Relevant Programing LessonJan 15, 2021, 12:00 PM ESTCulturally Relevant Programing LessonAs we grow to understand and appreciate the diversity of our mentees, how are we using this information to inform the experiences we create for them? Come prepared to learn and share! Facilitator: Lawrence Alexander. Lawrence is a DE&I strategist with Carney, Sandoe & Associates.
- Tue, Jun 16Camp DREAM
- Tue, Jun 091618 Taylor Rd
- Tue, Jun 021618 Taylor Rd
bottom of page